I love to visit museums and historical sites and I frequently blog about my visits. Click here to learn about fascinating and educational exhibits and monuments that you may enjoy visiting with your family. Many of these blogs include teaching points you can share with your children if you happen to visit these sites.
Look for more Trip in Time blogs coming soon!
- A Trip in Time: Day Trip to Presidio de San Saba in Menard, Texas
- A Trip in Time: Exploring Fort Davis, What Came Before
- A Trip in Time: Exploring Fort Davis National Historic Site
- A Trip in Time: Volcanoes in Texas!
- A Trip in Time: Dinosaurs and Sea Creatures in Texas!
- A Trip in Time: Exploring the Great Frontier, the Western Railroads
- A Trip in Time: Exploring the Great Frontier, Fort McKavett
- A Trip in Time: African Burial Ground National Monument
- A Trip in Time: Knights in the Middle Ages
- A Trip in Time: Santa Fe’s Palace of the Governors
- A Trip in Time: The History of San Francisco Cable Cars